My First Blog Award!
Bondage Girl nominated me for the Liebster Award. I am honoured to accept it! I encourage everyone to check out HER blog! Fantastic!
To accept the award, I have some rules to follow:
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
So… following the rules… here I go….
Eleven Random Facts About Me:
- I live in a small, touristy beach town.
- I use to smoke over a pack a day but quit March 2nd, 2000 and haven’t had a cigarette since then. I know I could easily pick the habit up again, all it would take would be one slip… one little puff and I would be right back totally addicted.
- I have a bad habit of being attracted to the wrong type of men.
- I had a miscarriage shortly before I got pregnant with my daughter.
- I tend to be too trusting, which has gotten me into trouble in the past. Honesty is super important to me and I tend to believe what people tell me, even when there may be contradictory evidence.
- I love to read. Favourite authors include: John Steinbeck, Augusten Burroughs, Virginia Woolfe, and John Irving.
- I very rarely cook anymore.
- I tend to analyze and over think things.
- I support FetLife.
- I sponsor a little boy in Mexico.
- People who turn their Christmas lights on prior to December 1st annoy me.
Here are the eleven questions Bondage Girl asked me and my responses:
1. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Why?
I would choose the ability to FLY! Who wouldn’t want to fly? I often have dreams that I can fly. I think it would be magical to be soaring above everything, being able to see everything from a different perspective.
2. What is your lucky number?
I don’t really have a lucky number. I think my favourite number is 2 but I also like the number 13 because it is the black sheep of numbers!
3. What is your favorite music — in general?
If I could only pick one genre of music – it would be classic rock.
4. What’s your biggest dream?
I have always wanted a small, comfy cabin like home on the water, with a big front window, so I can read a book and watch the waves.
5. I know some are said in the ‘About Me’ pages..but why did you start blogging?
I want to express myself and write about my experience exploring the world of BDSM.
6. What did you study in school? (If anything).
In college? I earned my Legal Secretarial Diploma.
7. What is your biggest fear?
I have a lot of fears, it would be difficult to sift out and name my biggest one. Some fears include: blood, needles, spiders, being hurt, having my family members hurt…
8. If you could change anything about your life, what would you change? Why?
I would change the fact that I am overweight. I wish I could instantly fall into the proper weight for my height. Why? For many reasons, including my health, my expected lifespan, my energy level, my appearance, and my self-esteem.
9. Where do you see yourself in five years?
I see myself in this same house, working, living alone (since my daughter will be off to college next fall) and still exploring the world of BDSM.
10. Cake or Pie?
Cake. With icing.
11. What has changed your life the most within the past twelve months?
Meeting and falling in love with my Daddy Dom.
These are the 11 blogs I nominated, check them out!
Hope you enjoy the above blogs as much as I do!