Submissive Musings nominated me for the Liebster Award! Thank you, I am honoured to accept.
Eleven Random Facts About Me
- I started dating my Daddy Dom in early August of 2012.
- One of my favourite movies is E.T.
- I cried so much and so hard watching the movie, My Sister’s Keeper, I thought I was going to be physically sick.
- The one year anniversary of my Shih-Tzu dog’s death is coming up in a little over a week. Miss him.
- My parents live in the same small town that I do.
- I have moved at least sixteen times in my life. (could be more but those are the moves that immediately come to mind!)
- I went through a promiscuous time as a teenager.
- I lived in Burlington the same city that Leslie Mahaffy, murder victim of serial killers Paul Bernardo and Karla Homolka once lived.
- I hitchhiked often as a teenager. Never alone, always with a friend but looking back at it… very scary.
- I have never picked up a hitchhiker myself.
- I didn’t get my driver’s licence, until I was 23 years old. I was involved in a serious car accident (I was passenger) when I was 16 that made me fear driving.
Questions from Submissive Musings:
- What single thing are you most proud of?
My 17-year-old daughter.
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
I would still live in the same province as I do now but it would be in a cottage on the lake.
- What book are you reading right now?
I am reading The Jungle by Upton Sinclair and The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman.
- What is your most annoying habit?
The most annoying habit that I have, that annoys me would be my tendency to procrastinate!
- What is your internet browser home page set to?
- Which historical figure do you most admire & why?
I really am unsure. I will have to think about this one more before I would answer it.
- Do you have a secret vice that you like to indulge in, and if so please share?
My most secret vice right now, would be my sexual exploration with my Daddy Dom.
- What skill, that you don’t have now, would you love to master?
Painting and drawing.
- What is your favourite time of year & why?
I love the spring. I love the weather, the fact that everything is starting to grow and dreaded winter is far off!
- Do you have more than 1 blog, and if so would you like to share with us?
Nope, just the one.
- Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate for sure. Vanilla is a bit… boring (wink).