Last Minute Scramble
Next week I was supposed to be spending a relaxing time away in a little cottage in a touristy beach town and Daniel was going to be able to drop in for three of the days and spend time with me. Well, the person I was renting the cottage from, just emailed me and due to a ‘family emergency’ is now cancelling on me! So, now I am scrambling around trying to find a cottage to rent for a week… next week. Yeah… it’s a little bit of short notice! I was so looking forward to spending some private, alone time with Daddy.
So… 3 a.m., I am finally giving up the search and going to bed. Let’s hope that there are LOTS of emails waiting for me in the morning, with LOTS of choices for cottages that are even better than the original one I was going to rent! Have I mentioned that I tend to be too optimistic for my own good at times? Please… cross your fingers for me! If we do end up with a nice little cottage – I will be sure to take pictures and post them… as well as share a few naughty details regarding our time together too of course!