I am honoured to accept this award from Blue 88, Luke Cameron Manion. This guy is an amazing writer… I encourage everybody to check him out!
Part of accepting this award, is answering some fun questions… so here I go…
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
My health, which would include. no migraines, a healthy BMI… etc. etc.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
23 years old, the year my daughter was born. I would love to experience that very special time again.
3. What is one thing that really scares you?
Losing those closest to me.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
I’ve always wanted to go trekking in Thailand. Realistically, I don’t think I will ever be able to, health wise.
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
That’s a hard one to answer! I’m sure with more thought… I’d be able to come up with something better… but for now I will say Kate Middleton.
With this award, I get to pass it along to ten other blogs! Choosing ten people to receive this award, is no easy task and I wish I could award this to every blog that deserves it! The blogs I have chosen (in no particular order):
- I, Elle Tueff
- Surrendered Heart
- Submissive Musings
- The Words of My Life
- Writing & Sleeping
- The Bedroom Submissive
- Bucketsaurusrex’s Blog
- Mark A. McPherson
- I’m not quiet.
If you haven’t checked out the above blogs… I encourage you to!
Thanks again to Blue 88, it’s an honour!