I am honoured to accept the Very Inspiring Blogger Award from writingthebody. I am proud to repeat the kind and touching things he said about my blog:
This is an honest blog about a 40yo woman whose journey has taken her from divorce to the scene I am in. I admire her honesty and her integrity. She really is an inspiration.
I have nominated you for the award that really is the best named of all for what you are doing – the very inspiring blogger award. I re-read your about page before I did this – just thinking about the integrity of what you are doing here. You are a real inspiration, and I so hope you will accept my nomination…
Guidelines for accepting this award:
1. Create a post and reveal 7 things about yourself.
2. Post the blog award on your site, indicate who nominated you.
3. Present the award to up to 15 bloggers that inspire you and include links to their blogs in your post.
Seven Things About Myself
- I have been seeing my Daddy Dom for about six months now.
- I have experienced a lot of firsts with him, including: anal sex, knife play, belt spanking…
- I love performing oral sex on him and he is the first man I have ever allowed to ‘finish’ in my mouth.
- I crave him hurting me… spanking (hands, belt, brush, cane), knife play etc.
- Calling a man ‘Daddy’, use to seriously creep me out before I met him.
- I feel incredibly understood sexually by him.
- I have never had this level of trust sexually for anyone before (including in my marriage)!
- The Life of J-Wo
- Prinze Charming
- I’m not quiet
- Surrendered Heart
- Blue 88
- Submissive Musings
- The Bedroom Submissive
If any of you haven’t checked out the bloggers above…
I encourage you to! Each and every one of them, inspire me to write, blog, and/or live better!
Thanks, once again to writingthebody for this award. (A fantastic blog for all to check out!)