List ten things you want to say to ten different people right now. (It does not matter if they are online friends or face to face friends or if they are alive or passed.)
- I’m not perfect and yes I have fucked up but I am not responsible for your sobriety and it is not something you can use as a bargaining chip or as an expectation of reward from me. Your sobriety is YOUR business. The manipulation is not going to work this time.
- Please, stop egging her on. Just let it go for now.
- Thank you for your calmness. Thank you for bringing a rational, calm and steady voice to the table. Thank you for seeing people, as they are, not how they ‘should’ be. I admire those things in you.
- I still feel uncomfortable with you. I wish I felt more easy and natural when I am around you. I know that there are feelings I am holding on to… affecting the here and now… and I need to release those but… I seem unable to. I’m trying.
- Your quiet, shy, passive nature, I have mistaken for weakness. I will try to remember that the “voice”, doesn’t necessarily indicate the power, confidence and ability behind it.
- I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I wish there was something I could do to make it all better. It makes me sad, seeing you like this. I wish and hope that you will wake up one day very soon and will be rid of this condition forever and you will live stronger, happier and with more zest than ever before because of it.
- You bring me so much happiness and enjoyment in my life. I hope I give back as much as I get from you. I admire you and respect you. I have grown so much because of you and I will be forever grateful and loyal to you because of that.
- Girl – what the hell did you marry him for?
- Not sure yet what to think about you but willing to get to know you better and find out.
- Sadly, I have come to feel more pity for you, than anger towards you.
WANT TO PLAY?
If you do…
Write your own post and then place a link to it in the comments section below…
That way – everybody else can check it out too!
Thanks for playing and remember… come back for Day Two!