Six things you wish you’d never done.
Okay… this is a hard one. First of all, I believe everything happens for a reason. So… it is hard to ‘wish’ that something I did, didn’t happen because I don’t know how that would ultimately affect the rest of my life and if that result would actually be a better thing or not. With that said… the six things listed below are things that I would classify as ‘negative or conflicting things I have done’ that have caused me to wonder how things might have turned out, if I hadn’t done them.
- Married my ex-husband.
- Been promiscuous as a teenager.
- Terminated a pregnancy when I was 17.
- Become addicted to prescription medications.
- Continued to communicate with my ex-husband for as long as I did.
- Not gone ahead with a restraining order against my ex-husband.
WANT TO PLAY?
If you do…
You can opt to go back to Day One of the Challenge
OR just do today’s challenge if you like!
Write your own post and then place a link to it in the comments section below…
That way – everybody else can check it out too!
Thanks for playing and remember… come back for Day Six!