As some of my readers will already know… I have been following the Jodi Arias trial.
Here are my chosen top 13 memorable lines from the Jodi Arias trial:
1. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “What were you going to do with the gun, ma’am? Throw it at him?” the prosecutor asked Jodi about why she’d taken a gun with her when she met with Travis.
2. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “Can you imagine how much it must have hurt Mr. Alexander when you stuck that knife right into his chest?” when Jodi complained of the pain from a cut finger.
3. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “You were so offended that you still decided to go on vacation with him, right?” when she said she was offended that Travis was texting with other women.
4. Jodi Arias to Juan Martinez “I think I’m more focused on your posture and your tone and your anger so it’s hard to process the questions,” the murder defendant told the confrontational lawyer.
5. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “God’s not here. We can’t subpoena him,” said the lawyer during cross examination, when the Jodi claimed that God was the only witness to what went through her mind after her arrest for Travis’ murder.
6. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “Were you crying when you were shooting him? Were you crying when you were stabbing him? How about when you cut his throat, were you crying then?”
7. Alyce LaViolette to Juan Martinez: “I am not an expert on orgasms,” she replied as Martinez compared Jodi and Travis’ sex tape to When Harry Met Sally.
8. Jodi Arias to Juan Martinez: “Usually, when men like you are screaming at me or grilling me, it makes my brain scramble,” she cheekily replied when asked by the bulldog lawyer, “What factors influence you having a memory problem?”
9. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “You believe you’re going to be acquitted because you came in and told those stories, don’t you?” Martinez asked, referring to Arias’ claim that Alexander sexually exploited and abused her. “I can’t predict the future,” she coldly replied.
10. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “There would be no other reason to leave a dead man a telephone message would there?” Martinez noted, referring to Jodi’s post-killing call to Travis to cover her tracks. “Um, that was my goal,” she replied.
11. Alyce LaViolette to Juan Martinez: “If you were in my group, I would ask you take a time out,” she said as her adversary’s questioning got increasingly heated.
12. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “He was speaking English to you right?” he said scaracasically as Jodi tried to claim she may have been confused by some of the questions police asked when she was interrogated about Alexander’s death.
13. Juan Martinez to Jodi Arias: “This fog is not so deep that it stops you from attempting to fabricate evidence, right,” Martinez asked Arias, in regard to the message she left on Alexander’s voicemail after his death.
I chose these lines out of 30 which Radar Online compiled. If you wish to see the whole list… visit Radar Online.
AND… please… don’t forget the many VICTIMS of this woman… not only Travis Alexander but his family and friends (and Jodi Arias’ family too).
There is a fund set up to help support the Travis Alexander family. The Travis Alexander family has been off work for months now and have experienced significant financial hardship as they attend this trial every day. Please donate any amount you can, as every little bit helps. By the way, the Alexander family are the ONLY ONES who have access to this account and will receive 100% of your donation!
Click here to view website where you can donate by Paypal. There is also a physical address listed that you can mail donations to as well.