I wrote what is below about eight months ago…
I re-read it tonight. Sometimes I get sad because Daddy and I don’t get to spend as much time together as I would like and he’s not available to me, like a normal ‘boyfriend’ would be. Those things make me sad sometimes but I have to remember all the positive things…
I was asked recently… “What do you like about your Daddy?”
There are SO many things…
- Daddy really listens to what I have to say, he’s so attentive.
- Daddy always brings me forward sexually – he never holds me back.
- Daddy introduces me to new things gently, he never, ever pressures me.
- Daddy makes me feel safe – emotionally and physically.
- Daddy is patient. He never, ever gets angry, irritated or frustrated with me.
- Daddy always encourages me to be my true self, no matter what.
- Daddy puts what is best for me – first… above his own needs and wants.
- Daddy encourages me to let my little side come out to play.
- Daddy comforts me and watches over me.
- Daddy leads, so I don’t have to.
- Daddy tells me everything is going to be okay and I believe him.
- Daddy encourages me to grow into the person I am meant to be.
- Daddy does all this and much more and still wonders if he gives me enough.
I am very, very lucky to have my Daddy.