Wow… the girl has nerve.
Jodi Arias submitted a handwritten, 15 page motion to the court, explaining why she wants to fire her lawyer, Kirk Nurmi (who I might add, is paid for by the tax payers!). Talk about ungrateful. Considering the circumstances and evidence in her case – I’m surprised that either lawyer was even ABLE to keep a straight face presenting her argument to the court.
Reading through the motion… I had several jaw dropping moments… shocked at the nerve she has… for example:
- At the beginning of the 15 page motion, she complains that she has not spoken, seen, nor had any communication with Kirk Nurmi since May 23, 2013. It’s not until the end of the motion that she mention it is HER that is refusing to see HIM. He has attempted to visit her twice since May and she has refused his visit both times. So… whose fault is THAT Jodi? Are you just too busy in jail? Perhaps starting that recycling project? Or maybe you were busy teaching other inmates Spanish in order to make time for a visit from your lawyer, who you complain doesn’t communicate with you? Last time I checked… communication takes two people. Just saying.
- She states that it is the attorney’s duty to “maintain close contact with the client” but I can only imagine the ‘service’ that Jodi expected to receive. He DOES have other clients Jodi… and his world does NOT revolve around you… like you expect it to.
- She complains that his secretary was instructed to hang up on her if she called and he was not in the office. I would be curious to know how many times she was calling his office – I have a sneaking suspicion that it may have been incredibly excessive. Each of those phone calls would be charged to the people footing her legal bill… the tax payers… but what would she care. She’s not footing the legal bill for the crime she committed.
- She complains that Kirk didn’t track down leads she provided for her case. I can only imagine the goose chases she had sent him on! I read that as: Kirk didn’t fall for all her crazy lies.
- She complains she can’t trust Kirk. Um… what kind of irony is that??!!! LMFAO!
- Here’s a quote from the motion that shows just how out of touch Jodi truly is: Kirk Nurmi has little to no tolerance for my emotional and psychological shortcomings. I hate to break it to her but… MOST PEOPLE WOULDN’T!
- She complains that Kirk doesn’t remember things and she thinks he might have a ‘selective memory’. I wonder if Kirk has ever butchered another human being by stabbing him, slitting his throat from ear to ear and then shooting him in the head and then forgot THAT! Whose memory is selective Jodi?
I could go on… but the more I write, the angrier I get… knowing that MILLIONS of dollars will be spent for her legal defense and she is such an ungrateful and entitled bitch.
If you want to see the handwritten motion and read it yourself… the entire document can be found HERE.
What do you guys think?